10 reasons to subscribe to Location Magazine, the newsletter specialising in e-commerce and localisation
Digital mobility, point of sale, delivery tracking… These are just a few of the areas localisation is beginning to impact on a daily basis.
More than just a means to help customers get around, localisation data has the potential to significantly influence the consumer’s buying choices. As a result, localisation technology is continually evolving, making it difficult for the discerning business to stay on top of of the latest developments.
Created to help leading actors in the e-commerce, retail, travel and hospitality sectors, Web Geo Services’ newsletter helps keep you up to date with the latest issues surrounding localisation when applied to online retailing (Local Search as a Service). In one click, you’ll be up to speed with all the latest developments in this exciting sector, helping you to develop effective e-commerce strategies that will keep your business ahead of the competition.
10 reasons to sign up to Location Magazine by Web Geo Services
- Signing up is free!
- Once a month, you’ll receive Web Geo Services’ newsletter, put together by our expert team of journalists, with features including trend pieces, key facts and figures and a roundup of the most popular articles from our blog.
- You’ll learn more about how localisation systems are influencing the e-retail sector of today.
- You’ll receive access to expert articles dealing with user experience and customer benefits…
- …as well as exclusive interviews with leading business influencers and other professionals.
- You’ll also be able to access information about training days, business fairs, trade shows and other events dealing with e-commerce and localisation.
- You’ll learn about the latest trends to watch in order to help grow your business.
- You’ll also receive expert advice on streamlining the online purchase journey, so you can improve your customer’s shopping experience.
- You’ll be able to download online resources, documents and infographics to help you adapt localisation to your business’ needs – optimizing your marketing strategy and improving your conversion rate.
- Finally, as a Google Cloud Premier Partner, Web Geo Services will help guide you through the latest Google Maps developments, so you can develop a simple, effective and comprehensive e-commerce strategy.
Looking to stay up to date with all the most recent articles from Web Geo Services’ Location Magazine? Don’t miss out: sign up for our newsletter today and get the latest news delivered straight to your inbox!