Store Locator : take the first leap towards transforming your client relationship!
Firstly, it is important to note that introducing a Store Locator no longer poses any challenge for retailers, whether in terms of incorporating or maintaining it.
Store Locator can only boost your business
- The idea is simple: successful geolocation leads to a successful in-store visit.
Within a very short time frame, the Store Locator creates an opportunity for a potential customer to visit a physical point of sale offering the desired products or services.
When used successfully, this system means that retailers are far less likely to lose prospective customers who give up their search after failing to obtain a precise address, location or information regarding opening hours. Subsequent commercial traffic is optimised.
- Store Locator: made for the digital age
Just another clunky online feature? Far from it! When used optimally, the Store Locator becomes a lifesaver for confused, curious or indecisive Internet users. Potential customers instantly receive a selection of relevant responses to their query straight from their mobile or tablet, dealing with both geolocation and practical information such as; parking, opening hours, public transport, and contact directions.
- Store Locator integrates seamlessly into omni-channel retailing
Nowadays, the prospective customer is presented with multiple retail channels (web, physical point of sale, telephone), all of which work in harmony to help build brand loyalty and ensure customer loyalty. Including geolocation in this complementary approach allows the online retailer to keep consumers informed with real-time updates, it also encourages in-store visits and helps to build a solid brand-customer relationship.
Want to unlock the door? Just key in the right code
When it comes to growing your business, it is possible that you have already experienced difficult situations when introducing new features: seemingly simple updates taking more time than expected, an overworked IT/tech department, solutions that ultimately fall short of expectations…
Fortunately, the Store Locator is now incredibly easy to put in place. All you need to do is to follow these simple steps:
- Book a consultation with a geolocation expert, such as Web Geo Services
- it back, relax and watch as we enhance the Store Locator to improve user experience by tweaking the code of the webpage where it is displayed. And voilà! You are now able to benefit from some key best practices, including a minimal number of clicks before relevant store information is displayed, automatic redimensioning/resizing of the map or plan, ‘Google Maps-style’ itineraries, responsive design for mobile users…
To reiterate, Store Locator systems are not a specific coding development, but a streamlined, easy-to-install solution that can be integrated swiftly and effectively without putting added pressure on internal departments. Here is a typical example of what the code looks like:
Want to find out more about this ‘magic recipe’? Click here for further information: https://developers.woosmap.com/webapp/sample-usage.html.
- Lastly, the page undergoes one final test before going live immediately afterwards. The Store Locator will better feature the networks and helps web users to find point of sales much easier, which in some cases a tremendous improvement.
Now ubiquitous in the world of online retailing, Store Locator systems have become so successful that the question of whether or not to introduce one is no longer up for debate. The benefits when examining the Store Locator’s effect on physical points of sale speak for themselves: better-informed customers become happier customers, which ultimately leads to more in-store sales!