How to add safe senders and recipients to Outlook ?
Safe senders are domains and people you always want to receive email messages from. Safe recipients are recipients that you don't want to block, usually groups that you’re a member of. Messages received from any email address or domain in your safe senders and recipients list are never sent to your Junk Email folder. However, they may be blocked before they reach your mailbox by junk email filtering settings on the server that hosts your mailbox.
How do I add a sender or a domain?
- Sign in to Outlook Web App. For help, see Sign in to Outlook on the web.
- At the top of the page, choose Outlook (or Mail). Or, choose the app launcher > Mail.
- At the top of the page, select Settings > Options, and then select one of the following:
- Block or AllowOR
- Mail > Accounts > Block or allow
- To add an entry to Safe senders and recipients, enter the email address or domain that you want to mark as safe in theEnter a sender or domain here text box, and then press Enter or select the plus icon next to the text box.
- For example, to mark all email from addresses that end in webgeoservices.com as safe, enter webgeoservices.com in the text box.
- Select Save to save your changes.
How to add safe senders and recipients to Gmail?
If you find a message wrongly classified as spam, you can unmark the message. Just select the message, and click theNot Spam button that appears at the top and bottom of your current view. Unmarking a message will automatically move it to your inbox.
- Go to Google Contacts.
- In the bottom right, click Add people .
- Type the contact's name.
- Click Create.
- Add contact information.
- Click Save.